I'm a street photographer based in London.
Having a fascination with how people interact with each other and their surroundings, street photography was a natural genre for me to put my creative passion into.
Amongst my inspirations for photography are Henri Cartier-Bresson, Richard Avedon, René Burri, Matt Stuart, and Alex Webb.
I am a member of the Street Photography International collective, and my work has been featured in:
- Olympus Magazine
- Gold Award - Street Photography - The Societies Professional Image Makers
- Photography Week Magazine
- The Brick Lane Gallery (“Everything has changed, Nothing has changed" - #human_digital exhibition)
- TimeOut London
- Creative Boom - Art and Design Blog - London Work - Barcelona Work
- Marius Vieth's YouTube video - Legends in the Making #7
- Neoprime - Fine Art Photography Magazine
- Photogrist Photo Magazine
- Street Spot Magazine
- Interviewed for Bureau of Arts and Culture Magazine
- British Life Photography Awards 2015 - Portfolio 2 - Brits on Holiday category
- Hahnemüehle stand - The UK Photography Show - NEC, Birmingham
- Fubiz - Art, Design & Pop Culture News - People and their Surroundings
- UClickVFrame - I wander Alone in the City of Dreams
- Interviewed for MirrorLessons
- Judge of London's first ever City Photo Hunt
- London work exhibited during London Design Week, Brixton Design Trail
- Interview with Eye Photo Magazine
- A winner of Magnum Photos Swap Shop in association with thePrintSpace